[THIN] Re: OT: SYSPREP

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:06:58 -0400

Here are some really useful articles and documentation on sysprep (links
will probably wrap)

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtechn
ol/windows2000serv/reskit/deploy/sdgintro.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B298491
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B321880
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B814616
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/reskit/deploykit.mspx