[THIN] Re: OT: SQL 2000 on Win2K3 Server, /PAE /3GB again

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:57:25 -0500

It'll 'use' it, but it won't use it for SQL or exchange - that'll cap at 2
GB on a 4 GB box. I do the same thing; pretty much the only servers I don't
do that with are Citrix and file/print. Also played around with AWE on SQL,
but it actually didn't work out for me (this was early on in SQL2K, though,
so maybe I will revisit the issue).

Henry