[THIN] Re: OT: SMTP Gateway with AV/Content Filtering/SPAM for Linux...

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:35:13 -0600

It's not a linux solution but...

I've been pretty happy with Symantec Antivirus for SMTP Gateways. Plus, it
comes with SAV Enterprise. If you've been selling your customers SAV, they may
already be licensed for this.

I'll probably go to another product for SPAM, but for SMTP relay, AV, limits
and attachment blocking this has worked very well.

Good luck,