[THIN] Re: OT: Runas

  • From: "Schutte, Keith [EPT/FLO]" <KSchutte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:58:13 -0400

I've tried everything I could think of to get this to work: including on the
command line, redirecting from another file...  many things.  I have not
been able to get it to work.  There is a third party utility called TQCRunas
that would do it.  It stored the password and parameters in an encrypted
file and worked pretty well.  It's not free, but it's not too bad.  The last
time I looked, there was one other utility available too.  Can't remember
the name of it now.  Given there were only two products in this space and no
shareware/freeware, I've got to think it is not an easy feat.