[THIN] Re: OT - Refurbished Poweredge 2650

  • From: "cherie.watts Watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:01:37 +1000

You might get better results directing this question to Dell.

or Checking the documentation on the Dell website.

We have Dells, but don't tend to play with the hardware to this level.

Cheers

Cherie

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:17:12 -0500, Walter, Chris
<christopher.walter@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> My client got cheap and purchased a refurbished Poweredge 2650.  It looks
> like Optional fans 5+6 have been removed but the front display is
> complaining that
>
> They are gone.  Does anybody know how to make the system know that they
> don't exist anymore?  There is nothing in the BIOS and I tried booting with
> the
>
> Server assistant CD but neither seem to work.  Is there a jumper that has to
> be switched for the option fans?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Chris
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296