[THIN] Re: OT: Recommendations for Decent Affordable Help Desk

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:43:47 -0600

Holy IT people, Batman!

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Snyder
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 3:24 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: Recommendations for Decent Affordable Help Desk

--- Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How about Track-It! (now being developed by Intuit
> since they baught Blue Ocean).  Not sure what it
would cost for 60 users.

Thanks!

> On an unrelated note, you have 60 help desk personal
> for 2000 employees?
> Wow.

No no, we don't use os/2 here! :) We just have 5 help
desk personnel, but 55 IT people take their calls from
the help desk software, so 60 total users of the
software supporting 2,000 users. (wasn't sure how some
vendors may license their product)

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials(tm) Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp

Notice of Confidentiality:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, dissemination
or action taken in relation to the contents of this e-mail and any of its
attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original e-mail and destroy any copies or printouts of this e-mail
as well as any attachments. Please note Lutheran Services in Iowa does not
endorse any opinions, conclusions or other information contained within this
message that does not pertain to official business.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions