[THIN] Re: OT: Real Friday Humor!

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:03:12 -0700

Yeah, these are actual commercials they play out here in the Portland OR area!
We love 'em!  -George

On 5/13/05, BRUTON, Malcolm, FM <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fantastic...

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com