[THIN] Re: OT RE: Re: The Presidents Website Is Missing :-)

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:44:06 +0100

C'mon guy's.

I posted the message purely from a technical perspective - why block a site
outside your own country (well one like this anyways!) then got dragged away
from the office !?

If I'd thought it would have caused this much greif and hassle I'd have left
the bemusement away from the keyboard.

Sorry if anyone is miffed by all this :-(

Mark

From: Rob Beekmans robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:39:08 +0200
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I apologize for that comment if it you feel it was directed to you.
It was not it was merely a qouted, handed to me by CNN.com (for all I
know
American)

If just Americans would be so subtle when addressing foreign policy....

again apologies if I offended anyone....

The comment about feeling safe is strange to read from sensible
people....it
is used over the last couple of years to often to scare people and gain
votes.....not everything said and written is a threat....please see some
humor in life, it will do you good.
probably we understand english humor better......