[THIN] Re: OT: RE: Re: Interesting read: Microsoft Malware report from Malicious Software removal tool

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:06:21 +0100

Mmm, well, my wife was persuaded to jump, and it's so rare that this
happens on a household gadget that I was in no mood to dissuade.

Plus I will get to see the Ashes in high-quality, which will be
glorious. And Oblivion on the Xbox 360 in HD mode is stunning - better
than on my PC.

Not that I'm geek or anything:)

Nick