[THIN] OT: RE: Re: Blade Servers

  • From: "Eduard L. Frerking" <elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:35:34 -0700

OH! Memories of old PDP 8s. Have not seen one of those for years! Paper tape
boot strap loaders! I just found some paper tape left in a box. My spiders
on the cobwebs on my brain are no longer happy.

Thanks for the memories Jim!

Eduard L. Frerking
Network/System Admin
Capt. Jason M. Dahl Elementary School-FMSD
San José, CA  95111
elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx