[THIN] OT: RE: Outlook XP

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:08:29 -0400

Try going into a new message form Outlook to open Word, make sure that
Word is not open already.  Then change the default font to be
underlined.  Send a test massage and then go back into a new message in
Word and uncheck the underline option.

Also, does he need Word any particular reason to be his default e-mail
editor?  I have seen more problems by doing this.  If you can change
from using Word as his default e-mail editor if you can.

Bruce Jarrett-Norton
Dart Energy Corporation
Desktop and Network Support Tech.
Mason, MI