[THIN] Re: OT: Public folders on Exchange 2000

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:02:16 -0600

Can you point me to the right places.  I ran the system manager but when i
go to the administrative group and then public folders i cannot create a new
public folder.  i also created public folders while logged in as
administrator to exchange but they don't show up in the system manager.
also, if i go to properties of the public folder in outlook i can't change
anything like mail enable.  any ideas?
_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas
Ph: (972) 960-6400
Fax: (972) 960-6445
email: mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com <http://www.virtualdesktopinc.com/>

For Technical Support during business hours please send email to
support@xxxxxxxxxxx or call the above toll free number for afterhours
support.