[THIN] Re: OT: Printer informational popups

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:42:13 -0700

So use a WMI script or a .reg file in a login script.
adam

|         |           "Evan Mann"       |
|         |           <emann@pinnaclefin|
|         |           ancial.com>       |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           thin-bounce@freeli|
|         |           sts.org           |
|         |           04/15/2005 01:13  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           thin              |

  |       To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] Re: OT: Printer informational popups

Because I've got over 400 workstations that need this turned off.