[THIN] Re: OT: Patchlink vs HFnetChk_Pro Opinions?

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:48:25 -0500

I've used the free HFNetChkPro 4 and the demo of Update Expert and another
thing I like about HFNetChkPro aside from a free version, is that it is
dedicated towards security, where as Update Expert could do more
deployments, such as Office and what not.  It makes it a little more
cumbersome to manage IMO, if you are looking for a dedicated patch
management software and not the extras.