[THIN] Re: OT: Patching via SCCM

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:24:43 +0200

I've seen some buzz that some create two deployment templates - one with
reboot, one without. Is this how you're accomplishing this?

From what I'm reading SCCM is supposed to work as we want it too, i.e.;
install patches until the maintenance windows closes and then stop, but
unfortunately it's just not installing any for our collections with a weekly
5 hour window. We have one other collection for back-end servers with a
larger, daily, window and it's been working ok.