[THIN] Re: OT - Partition MSA1500

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:34:00 -0700

Partition at the MSA level. Not the OS level. Dynamic disks are not
supported for clustering.

How did you arrive at 16 drive letters?  You'll need 2 for Data, 2 for Logs,
and 1 for Quorum and 1 for Backup.

Also, it's 4 primary partitions per disk.

Also:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2000/maintain/failclus.mspx

Joe

  _____