[THIN] Re: OT - PST relocation utilities?

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:20:31 -0700

And you would call it XenMail?

Joe

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Steve Greenberg
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 11:59 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT - PST relocation utilities?

Hey, I got a million dollar idea- let's do Virtual PST files! We can make
and sell a product that allows users to create any PST's they want but they
are virtual and actually reside in the Outlook mailbox store !!! :-)

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266