[THIN] Re: OT: PST Cracker?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:23:31 -0800 (PST)

Well of course you have to pay for it! Is it worth $20 to the user to get his
email back?
JK

"Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Spoke too soon?the utility pstupgrade19 didn?t work?anyone have any other
suggestions?