[THIN] Re: OT: PC hard disk recovery tools

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:25:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joanne,
Don't forget about Bart's PE boot disk to recover data.
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/  It also has some great tools included on it. (
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/plugins/) You should also look at adding
Sysinternals Disk commander for recovery and some of their other tools.  I use
BartPE all the time on dead systems to try and recover.

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com
Sponsorships Available!