[THIN] Re: OT. PC Remote Control

  • From: "Roger Wright" <rwright@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:26:43 -0500

VNC or Sunbelt-Software's RemoteAdministrator (my favorite).  One is
free and not too secure, the other is inexpensive and quite secure.  All
you have to do is configure port forwarding on the NetGear box and
you're in.  I use RA to manage my church's network from home or work.

Roger Wright
Southern Commerce Bank