[THIN] OT: PANIC - No Shortcuts

  • From: Grant Alexander <Grant.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:38:26 +1200

This is weird.  On one of my NT 4 servers the shortcuts have just stopped
working.  I scanned it for viruses - came up blank.  I have trawled through
the registry and checked the classes hive - compared it to a working
machine.  I just cant figure it out.

It's just frustrating that I have to use Start, Run and I can't remember all
the command lines.

Grant Alexander
Computing Systems Manager
PF Olsen and Company Limited