[THIN] Re: OT: Outlook send from different email address

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:15:07 -0400

No worries, thanks for the suggestions.

I finally found a link that talks about using a email enabled group to
get around this Outlook feature.

http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2007/11/06/how-to-send-e-mails-with
-exchange-using-a-different-from-address.aspx

Matthew Shrewsbury
Director of Information Technology

Coscan Homes, LLC
5555 Anglers Avenue, Suite 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
mshrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coscanhomes.com
Phone: 954-558-0198
Fax: (954)-620-1001

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me at 954-558-0198 and permanently delete the
original, including any attachments thereto, and any copy or printout thereof.