[THIN] Re: OT: Outlook question

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:39:57 -0400

2000-SR1 . Checkbox says "Automatically put people I reply to in":   OOPS -
you said read, not send.
My bad.  I'm not aware of a way - but if there was it would be the rules
wizard.  I believe that you can have an external application run when a
message arrives.   You would have to write an app that does it.  There is
also a "custom action" that might be of interest rather than a totally
external app.