[THIN] OT-- Outlook 2007 on a Toshiba protégé

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:32:03 -0000

Hi,

sorry for the way off topic, but this has been killing me for a couple of days.

I have a brand new protégé that our new directory is waiting on but I cant get
outlook 2007 to start as quickly as I would expect.

It takes about 30 sec to open up v's about 4 on another laptop with the same
profile.

I have update network drivers tried the disabling of addons and AV etc..
everything I can find online.

It also seems to take a to long to sync emails over a CAG vpn. It get to 95%
and just sits there for a couple of minutes

Sometimes I get this error message

To what's going on I am at a complete loss.

has anyone experienced Outlook 2007 opening as slowly as this ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.

JPEG image