[THIN] OT: Outlook 2003 Appointments

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:37:39 -0500

Working fine, internal, but if I get an appointment invite from external, it
does not show as an appointment, but as an e-mail containing text of the
appointment details, so it is not auto put into my calendar, not given the
option to accept.

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Company, Inc.
920-303-7609
"Just because you can, does not mean that you should."

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2