[THIN] Re: OT: Oracle

  • From: "Foote, Eric" <EFoote@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:04:30 -0400

HP Marvel 1280

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jan Broucinek
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 3:09 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Oracle

We need to upgrade our Oracle Database server hardware. It is starting
to struggle under our user load. Currently we are on an Alpha 4000
running Open VMS. What are those of you out there running that run
Oracle?

What Hardware Manufacturer / Model?
What Operating System?
What Oracle Version.

Thanks in advance,
Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct
(727) 538-9089 fax
www.arhomes.com

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
Emergent delivers end-to-end solutions for private and public sector =
clients. From centralized application management, business continuity, =
outsourcing, to application development, security, and messaging =
solutions.
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp
This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to