[THIN] OT: Older Un-needed licenses

  • From: Mario Villarreal <geekmario@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:44:39 -0800

Hello
Sorry for the OT post, but i'm curious what others do with their
licensing from older products?  I'm trying to sell my Office 2000 pro,
Windows 2000 CALS and TS Cals but don't know how to go about it?  What
do you guys do?  Just sit on them?  I need to provide revenue for our
new licenses.  Is ebay the best/only option?
Thanks
Mario
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services