[THIN] Re: OT: OWA

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:19:48 -0700

It's Exchange 2000 running in Native mode.

We have found a correlation with the accounts tat are effected.  They
all appear to have been created in mass via a VB script.  Looks like
ScriptBoy missed a little.  I would hate to have to delete and recreate
every account that is effected, it'd be nice to find the missing
attribute.

Thanks,

George