[THIN] OT: New HR Software...

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:50:25 +0100

Hi all,

I have been asked to investigate purchasing HR software for the company based
in the UK (we use Excel at the moment!).  Cost, as always, is of course a
consideration.

The only experience I have of HR software is Peoplesoft at my last company, and
know that this will be unsuitable for the size and structure of this company.

The company size is around 80 people in the UK, so looking for a small-business
solution.  I would like it to have a SQL back-end if possible, and it must work
over Citrix as our HR Director is based in OZ and must have access to this HR
system.

Can anyone here recommend any small-business HR software, or give me some
pointers to questions I should be asking would-be suppliers.

Thanks,

        Steve

> This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient and you have received this e-mail in error then any use,
> dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly
> prohibited and you should contact the sender by e-mail and then delete all
> material from your system.
> Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual
> sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to
> be the views of Daly International.
> This e-mail does not form part of a legally binding agreement. We have taken
> precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
> advise that you carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
> message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
> viruses

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/