[THIN] Re: OT: Network ip scanning

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:16:14 -0400

We now use Trend Micro Small to Medium Business Solution.  It has a nice
console and is very reasonably priced per client.  The console tells you
what clients are on and off line as well as what version of the signature
files they are on. This is a GREAT product. We priced them all out and
looked at features as far as managment and this is the one to get!

JK