[THIN] OT: Need Watchguard Firebox 100 Floppy software ISO

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:11:10 -0500

Hi Folks,
I happened to recently obtain an old Watchguard Firebox FB100 but it doesn't
have the floppy software it needs to run it and my live security
subscription at Watchguard only shows software back to version 4.6 which is
for the upgraded FB100 with flash disk. I would upgrade this but the upgrade
kits are virtually unavailable.  I need the floppy version of the software.

Does anyone out there happen to have a copy of this software laying around
they could email me?
I suspect you'd need to make it an ISO or some other form of duplicating
boot sectors on the floppy so that it boots.

Send it to jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
JK