[THIN] Re: OT: NIS services for Windows

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:00:59 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lilley, Brian
> Sent: 31 March 2005 09:56
> To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: NIS services for Windows
>
> Welcome to Blighty!

Or is it Hove? ;-)

(bet you won't get that obscure, yet oddly topical reference...)

> Hope the weather is to your liking?  Snowing one week and
> then 75+ degrees the next!
>
> Well, just so happens that I have a car for sale, oh and an
> Aprilia RSV Mille 1000cc Italian superbeast.  This is due to
> my undertaking an unmarked cop car at 120mph on the M4 last summer!

Ouch! That's gotta hurt in the morning.

What did he say when he stopped you?

> If you are interested in car, I can assure you of an absolute
> bargain!

Just out of interest, what's the car?

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that
e-mail communications may be monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods
Limited and it's subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6