[THIN] Re: OT: Microsoft Certified Architect Program

  • From: "Columna, Melvin" <Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:54:01 -0400

Ahh.. I started in the early 80's with an Atari XL then moved to a Commodore
128.  Did 6502 assembler and basic via the Blitz! compiler!  Wow those were
the days of harmless 2400baud phreaking... these days, I would get in
serious trouble.

I got some of my stuff published in Compute! magazine, if anyone remembers
that.

.
.
.