[THIN] Re: OT: MetaFrame XP Advanced Classroom Training

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:29:12 -0800 (PST)

There's never a bad time to be in Honolulu either...

--- Brian Madden <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's the schedule so far:
>

> Boston, MA, April 19-23, 2004
>
> Tampa, FL, May 3-7, 2004
>
> Chicago, IL, June 21-25, 2004
>
> San Diego, CA, June 28-July 2, 2004
>

> For Washington DC and Houston, one will be the week
> of May 17th and one the
> week of June 14th, but I don't know which is which
> yet.
>

> Yes, I'm planning a European tour, probably in the
> Aug / Sept timeframe.
> London and Amsterdam for sure. Let me know off list
> if you'd like to see it
> in other cities.
>

> Oh, also, we'll be having a public "forum" (like
> Shula's for iForum) on the
> Thursday night in each city, so anyone who lives in
> these cities is invited
> to get together to BS for the night.
>

> Brian
>

> Brian Madden
>
> brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> +1.202.302.3657
>
> Visit  <http://www.brianmadden.com>
> www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix,
> Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and
> analysis, white papers,
> downloadable videos, and product reviews.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html