[THIN] Re: OT: MetaFrame XP Advanced Classroom Training

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:11:55 -0500

Here's the schedule so far:

Boston, MA, April 19-23, 2004

Tampa, FL, May 3-7, 2004

Chicago, IL, June 21-25, 2004

San Diego, CA, June 28-July 2, 2004

For Washington DC and Houston, one will be the week of May 17th and one the
week of June 14th, but I don't know which is which yet.

Yes, I'm planning a European tour, probably in the Aug / Sept timeframe.
London and Amsterdam for sure. Let me know off list if you'd like to see it
in other cities.

Oh, also, we'll be having a public "forum" (like Shula's for iForum) on the
Thursday night in each city, so anyone who lives in these cities is invited
to get together to BS for the night.

Brian

Brian Madden

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1.202.302.3657

Visit  <http://www.brianmadden.com> www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix,
Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and analysis, white papers,
downloadable videos, and product reviews.

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html