[THIN] Re: OT: Looking for links to NAS chassis (no HDDs included)

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:37:50 -0700

How about buying the box and then putting FreeNAS on it?
Here's a VmWare Player version:
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/55

-George

On 6/13/06, Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the links, but none of them look to meet the requirements.
The first link is the closest as actually being a RAID enabled NAS
device, but you have to buy it with their storage.

The next links are just eSATA chassis, no internal RAID or NAS, and the
last one is a cage to go inside an existing computer.