[THIN] OT: Looking for a CMD line utility to get cpu temps

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:17:07 +0100

Lots of nifty little GUI apps out there that tell you the CPU temps and
other misc readings. I'm looking for something that runs and outputs
results to a CMD prompt.

The goal is to integrate into a HTA script. I've tried the WMI classes
Win32_TemperatureProbe and MSAcpi_ThermalZoneTemperature, but they only
work with certain BIOSes  (ACPI Thermal Zone will appear under System
Devices in Device Manager if the BIOS does support it).