[THIN] OT: Local W/s login to domain

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'THIN' <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:05:04 -0500

I have a client that has a NT domain and novell nds network.  We are trying
to work out some script errors.  IT turns out that on there local
workstations the NT login script is not working.  When they login to the
workstations (ME and 98 machines) a box comes up that says it is running the
login script but the login script defined in the user manager for the domain
is NOT being run.  I have checked the network properties and it says to run
the domain login script.  Anyone have any ideas why this would be doing
this?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin