[THIN] OT Loadrunner

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:31:32 -0400

A little of topic.

Anyone know of any good resources concerning LoadRunner? We are looking at =
buying it and using it to load/stress test various systems. I have been =
asked to assist in determining hardware specs and such. I need to learn a =
bit but the architecture and infrastructure of the application. The little =
documentation I found on the Mercury site is pretty vague. Anyone have any =
sources or maybe use it that I could contact?

Thanks.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791