[THIN] Re: OT: Linux

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:58:59 +0100

It might be worth checking out the ThinStation project on Sourceforge - I'm
looking at it now as a posibility to sell to my manager :) If you know your
way around Linux, it might be worth toying with the Knoppix CD, and using
the article in Linux-Magazine from April 2004
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/41/DYI_Knoppix.pdf about modifying a
Knoppix disto to include or remove any software you no longer require...

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or