[THIN] Re: OT: Limiting User Account

  • From: Jeff Durbin <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:20:44 +1300

We just had this discussion last week or so. Search the list archives for
the following subject:

OT: Restricting IE On Terminal Server

  After reading all the responses, I'm recommending that my customer buy the
Public Web Browser. It's $100 per server and gives you control over what
sites users can and can't access. You will have to ensure that they can't
run Internet Explorer, which wouldn't be restricted, and you have to be sure
that they can't start PWB with an INI file other than the one which limits
their access.

Jeff Durbin