[THIN] OT Legal Recourse

  • From: "Mark Schill" <Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:18:42 -0500 (EST)

I was contacted by a recruiter to come into and fill in for someone who was
going on vacation for six weeks. I came in and worked for a day and at the end
of the day I got a call from the recruiter stating that the client decided to
use existing resources to cover the position. This was unprofessional since I
was told by the client that everything was on track for the assignment and
were getting resources(computers, ids, etc.) What is worse is that now the
recruiter is stating that they (the client) is not going to pay me for my time
which means he is not going to pay me. My question is, is there any recource
for me to get my money for working that day??? I know it is only one day, but
I am unemployed so that money is very important.

Mark