[THIN] Re: OT: Laserjet Voltage Requirement -- Generator

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:03:12 -0400

We have an automatic emergency generator here.  When the power goes out,
there is a 2 second outage which starts the generator and then the users
don't notice the difference.  I just plugged all of my equipment the I
am going to keep running (critical printers and work stations) into a
UPS.

If your printer is networked, don't forget to include any switches or
hubs that require power in the generator scheme.

Hope this helps

Jeff

Jesus Loves You