[THIN] OT: Laserjet Voltage Requirement -- Generator

  • From: "k9momof3" <k9momof3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:13:50 -0400

Hi all.  Sorry for this OT message.  We just bought a massive generator to run
our entire office during a blackout.  It's emergency services and during
emergencies such as a blackout, we may need to print MSDS', etc.  I'd like to
set up our HP Laserjet 4000 N to run off the generator during a blackout but I
can't seem to locate any documentation about voltage requirements.  Last resort
I'll call HP but I was wondering if any of you have set up a printer to run off
a generator and if you had to do anything special.

TIA!