[THIN] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:02:49 -0600

I haven't looked into the email, but I have been extremely impressed
with the mozilla browser. It is extremely fast loading web pages (has
some issues with minor things). I know I have launched sessions from
Nfuse through the browser but I haven't tested to see if client auto
detect works. I just assumed that it probably wouldn't As far as the
speed, it opens pages almost twice as fast as IE6. I was an old Netscape
supporter for the longest time, but over the past 3 or 4 years, IE has
really had it beat. It appears now that since it went open source it
really has been developed nicely. =20

=20
Philip Walley=20
Sr. Network Engineer=20