[THIN] OT - ISA usage reports

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:22:35 +1000

Just though I'd tell everyone about this utility written by Alain Hogue

We've all been there - you use ISA 2004/2006 in your enterprise and you get the
standard weekly/
monthly web usage reports to show the boss the web usage within the company. It
lists the top ten
users who hammer the web but gives no information as to what each user is
hitting. Well this utility
does it for you. Get a per user listing of web site hits and Mb usage from this
tool on a nice web
report you can show the boss. I've been using it for customers over the last
few months and it's
perfect for catching the web wasters. It's a one off payment of $5 for the
fully registered version,
but well worth the spend.

See more at http://www2.tech-mentor.com/UWR/

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Sat, May 29th, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a friend that has infected the hell out of his machine with a
> bot or
> something.
>
> I run a Mac and Windows 7 with security essentials and have not
> battled a
> virus in years.
>
> I seem to remember that somebody offered a downloadable iso you could
> make a
> boot disk from that would do a really good job of cleaning the
> computer.  I
> think it was f-secure but that looks to be from 2008.
>
> Can anyone recommend a really good tool or tools I can pass along?  I
> have
> passed along the online scans, AVG links etc.  But it seems like
> there would
> be a really good boot dick for this out there somewhere.
>
> any tips or ideas are greatly appreciated.  I am curious also to
> hear
> everyone's techniques these days since it has been a while since I
> have
> gotten my hands dirty.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Greg