[THIN] Re: OT -- IIS and Exchange

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:32:06 -0500

If you need to wax exchange, I'd dismount your databases and stop
Exchange services. Run eseutil /mh on all databases to check for clean
shutdown. If so, copy *.edb and *.stm from mdbdata to a safe location. I
think you should be able to put them back and mount them after your
reinstall without much hassle.

Roger