[THIN] Re: OT: IIS Settings

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:32:31 +0000

You might also like to try the MetaBase Editor
http://www.webattack.com/get/metaedit.shtml

It might be able to do it quick and easy, not done it myself!

Andrew
--o-

>>> jmartin@xxxxxxxxxx 17/03/03 17:20:19 >>>

Is there any way to copy security settings from one site to another using
IIS? What I need to know is there a way to copy my denied IP address from
one site to another without doing it manually?

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take
any action based on this communication. If you have received this
communication in error please notify us immediately and delete this
communication and any copies of it.

The views expressed in the email are those of the author and need not
necessarily represent the views held by Rennie Evans
Chartered Accountants and its associated companies
Rennie Evans Chartered Accountants.=20
3-4 Statham Court, Statham St, Macclesfield, SK11 6XN, 01625 666700