[THIN] OT - IE to Adobe PDF in Vista

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:57:45 +0100

Hi,

I vaguely recall visiting this one before and getting no where, but when
a user tries to use the print to Adobe PDF printer from Vista it fails.

I think it was something to do with security on the IE settings or
something. I never got to the bottom of it.

Its becoming a bit of an issue now.

Has anyone seen this before, or indeed has it working ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.