[THIN] OT: IE GPO Settings don't display in IE

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:45:28 -0400

I am somewhat green on AD so if this is simple issue I apologize. I
ran across this the other day while trying to troubleshoot a user
issue.  Is it "normal" when you set IE security settings in the GPO
for the regkeys to be correctly created in
HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings\ZoneMapKey
BUT not display when you review them in IE itself?  I am using roaming
profiles and IE6 on my Windows 2003R2 terminal servers.
-Matt